Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Wednesday

It's a gorgeous very early Wednesday morning (4:47am, to be precise). I'm going to go for a run in a minute but waiting for a little more light. I'm really dreading the winter and getting back on the treadmill for my long runs. Ugh...so I guess I'll enjoy it while I can.

Last night we spent a little time outsite with a few neighbors and my good friend Susie showed me a thank you card she made for her mother-in-law using Storybook Creator Plus. It was beautiful. I asked her to send it to me to share. She's not a "scrapbooker" but she said it was so easy and it looks awesome. I told her it was really nice to see a different side to the tools, it's doesn't always have to be "kiddie". Here it is:



When I got home, another friend had made me a personal Thank you also using SBC for lending her our "bumbo". It was adorable and I loved that it was made just for me! I might scan that one in for you to see.

Well I'm off to run...have a great day!

No comments: